Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) released notification regarding Data Officers recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at http://Tataafo.com
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Data Officers|
|Agency Name||Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)|
|Job Location:||Lagos & Abuja|
|Qualification:||Minimum of first Degree in any discipline|
|Experience:||At least 3 years’ experience in public health data management and IT support|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||17th April, 2020|
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has published job vacancies advertisement for Data Officers. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Data Officers
- At least 3 years’ experience in public health data management and IT support
- Minimum of first Degree in any discipline
- Experience working with Surveillance Information System or Laboratory Information System or Electronic Medical Records tools will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of the of IDSR strategy and working knowledge of the DHIS-2
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, other data analysis and data visualization tools
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Good technical and logical thought process
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Good understanding of patient data confidentiality principles
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date: COB; 17th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their Resume and a Cover Letter addressing the job requirements as per the advertisement by email to: email@example.com using the “Job title and the preferred state” as the subject of the mail e.g. ‘’Data Officer- Lagos State’’
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and may be assigned to any state of the federation.