Ways to keep your lungs healthy
- Practice breathing exercises: These Includes diaphragmatic breathing, deep breathing and even laughing and singing.
- Exercises/workouts: A great way to expand your lung capacity and to keep your lungs healthy.
- Avoid Smoking: Smoking causes problems such as chronic inflammation and lung tissue damage.
- Avoid air pollution: Exposure to indoor and outdoor air pollution can irritate and damage airways in your lungs.
- Avoid lung infections: infections can be caused by viruses, bacteria and even fungi.
- Source www.sc101.org/igbio