Heartland Alliance International in Nigeria works at the intersection of health and human rights, to provide HIV prevention and human rights protection services to most at-risk populations (MARPs), by sensitizing and building grassroots support organizations in the country.
The Human Resource Intern work under the supervision of the HR Officer to provide administrative support to the HR department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare new employee files for all volunteers and interns hired at the Zonal Office.
- Ensure that all volunteers time sheets are submitted, printed and filed accordingly.
- Process staff leave request and attendance records to ensure timely submission and processing.
- Assist and manage staff recruitment by sending invitations, doing reference check, inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection for employment.
- Assist in the onboarding of new staff and volunteers.
- Support the unit in a variety of routine HR administrative functions.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Location: Akwa Ibom , Cross River , Lagos
- Job Field: Human Resources / HR , Internships / Volunteering
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link